If you need a proxy for any reason, you should use a paid proxy. Inherently, cheap proxy servers are better than free ones. Check out my article on free proxies to find out why. Throughout this article, we will discuss the best cheap proxies on the market in random order.
Good proxy servers are tough to come by, and even if you do, you will be perplexed as to which one to use. There are quite a lot of proxy servers from which to pick. I have compiled a list of the top and cheapest proxy servers that are quicker and more secure than the competition.
Among proxy services, Bright Data is unquestionably the best. They have one of the largest server databases available. This provider comes highly recommended. Residential, datacenter, and mobile proxies are among the services they provide. These proxies can be accessed using the same type of proxies. They offer a seven-day trial, which is sufficient to test the speed.
Datacenter proxies provide the fastest proxy network in 87 countries. Also, they assign IP addresses based on your choice of nation. Moreover, the cost of datacenter proxies depends on the number of IP addresses and the volume of traffic you wish. Residential proxy servers would be slightly more expensive than datacenter servers.
- Fast loading speed and optimal connection thanks to their load balancing servers.
- Varied geo-distribution, giving you access to almost any country and location.
- IP rotation manager with which you can adjust the IP rotations yourself.
- Set IPs to change every 30 or 60 seconds.
- 99.99% uptime ensures that there will be no interruptions in your connection.
- The API can be used with a wide range of programming languages.
- Unlimited simultaneous calls for quickest and most accurate data collection.
Read our in-depth Bright Data review.
Infatica is a new company that distributes peer-to-peer residential proxies to corporations. All things considered, by providing many of the same features at a lower price, it competes with Oxylabs and Bright Data. Also, Infatica’s proxy network performs admirably and provides all of the essential functionality. It can also handle hundreds of queries per second without difficulty.
Aside from pricing, Infatica has a long way to go, particularly when it comes to user experience. Also, it has poor documentation, an unpleasant interface, and a cumbersome proxy control. Nevertheless, for organizations with high traffic needs and the desire to save money, Infatica may be a viable option, being one of the top cheap proxies there is.
- More than 10 million IPs.
- 100 locations with country targeting.
- IP rotation every hour.
- 24/7 support via tickets and email.
- 7-day free trial available.
Read our in-depth Infatica review.
Smartproxy supports IPv6, allowing you to view any site in any country. Also, it places a strong emphasis on security, offering several techniques for safeguarding your connection, including the use of SSL and a VPN. With it, you can add as many devices as you like to your Internet connection, such as DNS monitors.
For sophisticated users, it offers a mechanism for managing proxy settings and firewalls, along with an easy-to-use dashboard interface. On the negative side, the company’s customer service has some technical issues, particularly with help emails. The network offers a 3-day money-back guarantee, so if you want to take a closer look at all the perks, you can choose it.
- Millions of residential proxies are prepared in each nation everywhere in the world.
- Documentation on any software you might be using.
- Adds new features and proxy pools regularly.
- GitHub repository with code integrations in six programming languages.
- Local data access from a large residential proxy network.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Advanced proxy rotation.
- Firefox and Chrome browser extensions.
- 24/7 customer support.
Read our in-depth Smartproxy review.
Stormproxies are the backconnect proxies that provide constantly cycling IPs. Furthermore, on its servers, all SEO tools are available for usage. Also, it provides private proxies for Google proxies, Amazon proxies, YouTube proxies, Linkedin proxies, Snapchat proxies, eBay proxies, Tumblr proxies, PokemonGo proxies, and Instagram proxies.
Sneakerhead proxies are one of the greatest highlights that many proxy sites lack. As a result, their rotating residential proxy service is ideal for Nike, Adidas, Supreme, and other brands. Also, both residential and datacenter IP addresses are available.
- Optimized for SEO tools like Scrapebox, GSA, RankerX.
- IP authorization or username and password authorization to access your proxies.
- Optimal speed and high performance up to 1Gbps.
- Immediate access after payment.
- Clean proxies because hacking, torrenting, and other illicit actions are not permitted.
- Money refund guarantee for 2 hours after purchase.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Multiple subnets.
- 24/7 support.
- 100 simultaneous connections.
Read our in-depth Stormproxies review.
Although Oxylabs does not have the largest proxy database, compared to everyone else, this company has more than enough proxy servers at affordable prices. They are not cheap proxies but are somewhat less expensive than high-end brands, making them ideal for anyone on an average budget.
Oxylabs is an excellent middle-of-the-road alternative if you are looking for something of good quality but not too expensive. They now have around ten million proxies in its database, and they are determined to expand this even further. Thanks to excellent customer service, this is the type of proxy provider that is successful for most people.
- Zero Captchas and IP blocking with their residential IPs.
- Session control.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Global coverage per country and city.
- Compatible with scraping bots.
- Country & ASN filtering.
- Usage stats dashboard.
- 24/7 live support.
- Dedicated account manager.
- 99% uptime for uninterrupted connections.
Read our in-depth Oxylabs review.
To protect your identity while performing online activities, you should use a reliable proxy provider. Several inexpensive proxy services promise to provide high-quality, low-cost private proxies, but not all of them are worth your time and money. Thus, here is where our above recommendations come to help you.
We research every candidate we decide to include on our list. Then, we can make an informed decision as to who is outstanding and who should be avoided. Finally, you can find the best cheap proxies on the market that fits your needs properly by comparing their features and free trials.