Oxylabs is one of the finest and reliable proxy networks in the world. They offer premium proxy solutions that are suitable for all kinds of tasks. When it comes to providing proxies, Oxylabs is one of the trusted brands to visit. They offer quality and affordable proxies for all purposes. They provide premium proxies that you can use for market research, brand protection, travel fare aggregation, ad verification, and so many more.
Oxylabs has a pool of over 100M residential IPs acquired under strict regulations informing end-users about their participation in the proxy network, seeking their consent, and monetary rewards.
Another exciting thing about Oxylabs is that they have residential IPs all over the world. Therefore, with Oxylabs, you can achieve any task without geographic barriers acting as a hindrance.
Oxylabs has a lot of great features and provides quality service. However, their service is quite expensive as compared to other networks. If you want a cheaper proxy solution for any task, you can check out StormProxy. SmartProxy and Bright Data also offer premium proxies with excellent quality and reliability, although very expensive. NetNut also provides reliable and faster proxies at moderate prices.
Oxylabs offers 3 types of proxies that can be used for almost everything from data mining and scraping to ad verification. They offer premium residential proxies, datacenter proxies, and real-time crawlers at a very competitive price.
Oxylabs offers residential proxies that come with unlimited concurrent connections from a pool of over 100M IPs worldwide. Unlike many providers, Oxylabs offers in-house rotation. Therefore, they constantly rotate your IPs as you perform your task to ensure that you work smoothly at faster speeds.
Oxylabs has an entire pool of IPs designed specifically for SOCKS5. They also have NextGen Residential proxies, which are very similar to the traditional residential proxies but come with AI (artificial intelligence).
Oxylabs also offers datacenter proxies to its users. They provide datacenter proxies that come with unlimited bandwidth, unlimited concurrent connections from 82 locations worldwide. Oxylabs has a pool of over 2 million dedicated datacenter proxies with an average uptime of 99%.
Apart from residential and datacenter proxies, Oxylabs offers real-time crawlers for heavy-duty data extraction tasks and web data collection. They offer crawlers with ready-to-use data APIs to assist you in every way possible.
Oxylabs offers a bunch of cool features at moderately low prices as compared to other premium proxy networks. Here are some of the best features we have discovered:
- A considerable pool of residential and datacenter proxies. Oxylabs constantly keeps adding to it, including over 2 million datacenter IPs and over 100 million residential IPs.
- User assistance to set up their proxies and solve after-purchase difficulties using their 24-hour customer support service and live chat. This makes their service more effective and efficient.
- IPs from multiple countries worldwide which is very helpful in accessing restricted content by geographic barriers. They have a pool of 11,074,560 IPs in the United States, 3,622,838 IPs in the UK, and many more in over 180 countries worldwide.
- A transparent and easy-to-use dashboard that allows you to monitor your usage. Unlike most providers, their dashboard is mainly for keeping track of usage rather than customizing your proxies, as it is done automatically.
- Datacenter proxies with unlimited bandwidth, which is a terrific deal for users considering the price charged for their datacenter proxies. Therefore, once you have purchased a datacenter package, you don’t have to worry about data limits of any sort as the bandwidth is limitless.
- The runtime of up to 99.9%, meaning their servers are never down. This, in addition to efficient infrastructure, delivers one of the fastest speeds you can find on the market.
Though very powerful, Oxylabs only accepts payments from Paypal, Visa, and wire transfer. Therefore, you can not purchase a plan using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. If you want to pay with Bitcoin for your proxies, the top residential proxy providers that support bitcoin payments are RSocks, SmartProxy, and ProxyRack.
Oxylabs is a market leader when it comes to providing a high-quality customer support service that is available 24/7 worldwide. How do they achieve this? Oxylabs provides live chat, as well as email support through its team of professional customer representatives.
They also provide a detailed FAQ page for challenges faced by most users of the network. Furthermore, Oxylabs has a powerful bot called the Oxybot that can answer some questions in case an agent is unavailable, which is uncommon since their agents are available 24 hours a day. For these, I will score Oxylabs an ‘A’ in customer support.
Oxylabs Free Trial
Oxylabs does not offer a free trial. However, you can request a refund within three days if you are not satisfied with the service provided. That notwithstanding, this refund policy is only applicable if you have not utilized up to 20% of your subscribed plan.
This means that you can get all your money back within three days of purchasing a plan if you have not depleted more than 20% of your subscribed plan (this includes data limits and the number of requests).
Also, you can only enjoy the three days paid trial once. After your first subscription, you are no longer eligible for a refund on your subsequent purchases.
Oxylabs has different subscription plans based on the type of proxy you want. Their services include unlimited bandwidth datacenter proxies, residential proxies, next-gen residential proxies (with Artificial Intelligence), as well as real-time web crawlers.
Oxylabs offers dedicated datacenter proxies with unlimited bandwidth and domains starting from as low as $180 per month. They offer four subscription plans based on the number of IPs due to the limitless bandwidth that comes with it.
- The Starter plan, which is the cheapest among the four, costs $180 per month with either 100 IPs in the US or 60 IPs from locations worldwide.
- The Business plan, which is rated the most popular, is charged at $800/month. This plan includes either 500 IPs in the US or 285 IPs from around the world.
- The Corporate plan costs $1500/month and offers 1000 IPs from the United States or 577 IPs from other locations worldwide.
- The Enterprise plan is the most expensive one and costs $6000 monthly. This plan offers users with either 5000 dedicated IPs in the US or 2500 IPs worldwide. You can also purchase extra IPs for as low as $1.60, depending on your subscription.
Unlike their datacenter proxies, their residential proxies are charged based on GB. Oxylabs has four plans for residential proxies: Starter, Business, Corporate, and Enterprise.
- The Starter plan offers 20 GB of traffic at $300/month, with extra GB charged at $15/GB.
- The Business plan is $600/month and comes with a total of 50 GB. Extra GB cost $12/GB.
- The Corporate plan comes with 100GB of data transfer at $900 per month. This plan comes with a dedicated account manager and 24-hour live support. You can buy extra GBs at $9/GB.
- The Enterprise plan comes with 1 TB of data transfer at $6000/month. This plan comes with a dedicated account manager and 24-hour live support. Oxylabs allows subscribers of this plan to customize the price of extra GBs based on their business needs.
Next-Gen Residential Proxies
Just like datacenter and residential proxies, the Next-Gen residential proxies are divided into 4 plans based on the bandwidth.
- The Starter plan is $360/month with extra GBs charged at $18/GB.
- The Business plan is charged at $750 for 50GB.
- The Corporate plan offers 100 GB at $1100.
- The Enterprise plan offers 1 TB at $6000/month.
Oxylabs offers real-time crawlers starting from as low as $99/month. The web crawlers are charged based on the number of pages they have to work on.