Residential proxies, while highly dependable and block-free, are not as fast as datacenter proxies. Would it be possible to combine legitimacy with speed? Static proxies, sometimes known as static residential proxies, can help with this.
These proxies provide you with the best of both worlds. We will go over what they are, how they operate, and how they can be useful in your unique business case. So, let’s start.
What Are Static Proxies?
Static proxies are datacenter IP addresses issued by an Internet Service Provider under a contract. And, as the name indicates, it lets you function as a residential user with the same IP address for as long as you need it.
Static residential IP services, unlike conventional datacenter proxies, are not built utilizing virtual machines. These proxies, also known as sticky IP addresses, will appear to nearly all websites as any other legitimate customer. Static proxies are far less likely to be detected as a possible bot because most websites will only observe an ordinary consumer accessing their services.
Static Residential Proxies Benefits
- High speed. Static proxies, which are derived from datacenter proxies, are just as quick as their counterparts. Because of the speed of a static residential proxy, you will be able to complete your projects quickly and do more thorough work in less time.
- High anonymity. Static IP proxies provide great anonymity and validity because they come from a genuine ISP. The effort to track it back will disclose that the IP address is genuine and comes from an internet service provider.
- Quality. If acquired from a reputable and proven provider, static residential proxies are as dependable as they come. Because the IP address remains constant, it is simpler to prevent any IP address conflicts. The fast connection also aids in the reduction of latency and buffering time.
- Simple. You can easily get and manage static IP addresses since you have to assign them only once. Overall, they are considerably easier to set up and manage when Domain Name System (DNS) servers are used, and if you host any type of server, DNS makes it easier to find.
Rotating proxies may be extremely difficult in situations such as online meetings, remote employment, filling out online forms, completing online transactions, and so forth. In such cases, utilizing rotating proxies may cause your internet connection to be disrupted. Furthermore, because your IP address is always changing, it is occasionally banned. As a result, a static residential proxy is useful in all of these situations.
A static residential proxy keeps the same IP address throughout numerous sessions. Keep in mind that maintaining the same IP address may be both advantageous and detrimental! Your use case determines the kind of proxy you need.
Sometimes, you can have problems or get bans from websites when using a rotating proxy. This is common when making an e-commerce transaction, creating a social networking account, or managing company operations on classified sites. Static proxies allow you to continue accessing these websites while still reaping the benefits of being anonymous!
Static residential proxies provide a one-of-a-kind option for companies seeking to safeguard their brand. Illegal exploiters of a brand’s image will sometimes attempt to prevent the businesses from accessing their material. While appearing to be legitimate customers, static proxies allow companies to scan the internet at breakneck speed for potential copyright infringements or other illicit activity linked to their brand.
When it comes to lead generation, I understand your concerns about identifying and engaging the ideal proxies for this application. If you require proxies to connect to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network, static residential proxies will make your job as easy as possible.
The static residential proxies provided by Oxylabs have an average uptime of 99.9%. They are one of the most stable and trustworthy providers on the market. Therefore, you can count on finishing quickly your project. Their static residential proxies also support the HTTP, HTTPS, and SOCKS5 protocols.
Why should you choose Oxylabs?
- Unlimited bandwidth. You receive limitless bandwidth and pay per IP address when you use static residential proxies.
- IP pool. The Oxylabs proxy pool now contains over 100K static residential IP addresses, and the company is constantly expanding to meet the needs of all its customers.
- Reliable. They ensure that the static residential proxies are quick and trustworthy so that no problems arise during use.
- Unlimited targets. There are no boundaries or restrictions to any of your targets when using Oxylabs’ static IP proxies, making any task a lot easier.
- High uptime. Their proxies are among the most stable and dependable proxies on the market, with 99.9% uptime.
- Live support. Answers should always be available whenever you need them, no matter the time of day. Their customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
To improve the speed of residential proxies, static proxies combine residential and data center properties. In other words, static residential proxies combine the anonymity of residential proxies with the speed of datacenter proxies. Unlike rotating residential proxies, static residential proxies do not involve end users because they are provided directly by an ISP.
Static proxies are well worth the expense. In contrast to datacenter proxies, which may utilize an untrustworthy server, they use a genuine Internet Service Provider. Unlike shared proxies, a static residential proxy uses a single IP address that you may use indefinitely. There is no need to be concerned about other users misusing the proxy, which might result in a ban.
Static residential proxies are the way to go if you require a static IP with the privacy of residential proxies and the speed of datacenter proxies. Having a static IP proxy is essential for any project that relies on keeping the same address and maintaining anonymity online. Read our in-depth review of Oxylabs’ services or go directly to their website.