Many important questions always arise about proxies, but this is the most important and common. What to choose? Paid proxies or free proxies?
Certainly, the paid proxies triumph over the free proxies in quality, customer support, and stability. Why should you honor a fee if there is no difference? What kind of advantages makes them so worthwhile? Let’s talk about the pros and cons of paid proxies and free proxies.
- You can configure the cache, response time, speed, etc. The settings permit to execute activities more comfortably and efficiently.
- Stable. You don’t have to bother yourself about the fact that the paid proxy server may disappear or freeze.
- Response speed. It maintains a stable speed, controlled by specialists.
- Guaranteeing the complete confidentiality and security of personal data through a proxy.
- Protection against viruses or similar malware.
- There is no way to make adjustments to the settings for your personal needs, because, in fact, you are given an “empty” IP address.
- By default, the lifespan of a free online proxy is not great, because the owner can simply deactivate it at any time.
- No one is assuring high working speed, which is why it is usually difficult to find a working proxy with adequate response speed.
- There is a risk that your data will be snatched using man in the middle attacks. Unscrupulous owners may provide your data to third parties for data theft.
- These proxies are not secured by other programs and antiviruses.
You just have to access any proxy site with a list of addresses and ports, select the one you like, and insert these in your browser. Most of them work, but they are overcrowded. Therefore, it is very possible to not work properly even if you use it only for chat.
Unlike free proxies, paid proxies are stable and quicker. You won’t have problems viewing pages or media content. Even high-quality videos will be loaded with a bang, thus, there is no need to mention ordinary text pages.
Prices for paid proxies vary: you can find both cheap and more expensive ones. Moreover, quality is mainly the same. But the rates are very dependent on the region of the IP address.
In any case, do not trust free proxies, even if the owners promise high-quality access. Maybe you have heard the saying: “the damage pays twice”. However, there are paid proxy servers. Therefore, I recommend that you only buy quality proxies from trusted providers.
Based on this comparison between paid proxies and free proxies, it becomes clear what any user risks and what they will lose in their endeavors to spare money. Free web proxies present reasonably high risks, so this option is definitely not suitable for serious activities.
Here is a list of places where you can buy high quality and secure proxies. The services provided have been working on the market for a long time and you cannot doubt their reliability when you purchase.